Livalit Travel LLC
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By booking a trip with Livalit Travel LLC (the “Company” or “we” or “our” or “us”), you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”). If you are booking a trip with us on behalf of participants other than yourself, by booking the trip you represent that you have full authority to accept, and that you do accept, these Terms on behalf of yourself and such other participants. By booking a trip with us, you further acknowledge and agree that the Company is relying on the aforesaid acknowledgments, agreements, and representations in accepting your booking.
- Booking Contract. Your booking is confirmed and a contract exists between you and the Company when the Company representative issues a written confirmation after receipt of payment of your required deposit.
- Booking on Behalf of Other Participants. By booking on behalf of other participants, you are consenting to being the designated contact person for each and every participant included on that booking. You will be responsible for making all payments due in connection with your booking, notifying the Company if any changes or cancellations are required, and keeping all participants included on your booking informed. By booking on behalf of another person or persons, you represent and warrant that you have obtained all required consents and agree that you are responsible for verifying that all information you provide on behalf of another participant is complete and accurate. Under no circumstances will the Company or its employees, agents or contractors be liable for any errors or omissions in the information provided by you to complete a booking.
- Deposit and Payment. A non-refundable deposit of $250.00 per person per trip is required to be paid at the time of booking, unless the total trip price is less than $250 per person, in which event the entire purchase price shall be required to be paid at the time of booking and the entire purchase price shall be treated as a non-refundable deposit in accordance with these Terms. Payment of the balance of the trip price is due 90 days prior to the trip departure date. If your booking is made within 90 days prior to the trip departure date, the full amount payable is due at the time of booking. If payment in full of the trip price is not received by us at least 90 days prior to the trip departure date, we reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to cancel your booking without notice or to change the amount payable for such booking.
- Your Details. As a condition of booking, you must provide full, complete, accurate, and up-to-date information for each participant as and when requested by the Company representative. If you fail to provide all required information prior to the date on which full payment for the trip is due, an administrative fee equal to 3% of the total trip price will be charged for any costs incurred by the Company as a result of your failure to timely provide the required information. If you fail to supply information required by the Company to obtain air tickets, permits, or other inclusions, you will also be solely liable and will indemnify and hold the Company harmless for any and all related costs, fees and losses, including failure to obtain or provide that inclusion. In the event that you fail to supply information required by the Company, the Company reserves the right, in its sole discretions, to treat your booking (or the relevant component of your booking) as cancelled and levy any cancellation fees deemed reasonable by the Company. The information required by the Company will vary by trip and will be communicated to you or to the Company’s representative during the booking process. The Company will not be held responsible for any fees you incur as a result of errors, omissions, inaccuracies, late, misplaced or otherwise incomplete information you have provided. Check your confirmation carefully and report any incorrect or incomplete information to the Company representative immediately.
- Prices and Surcharges. Our published trip prices are subject to change at any time, before or after booking confirmation. Trips are priced and advertised exclusive of applicable sales taxes. After a confirmation invoice has been issued by the Company representative, the Company reserves the right, up to 30 days prior to the scheduled trip departure date, to impose surcharges on any products or services booked for reasons arising from increases in transportation costs, fuel costs, dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services such as landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airport charges, local operator costs, currency and exchange fluctuations, increases in taxes, or government action which impacts the price of the applicable products or services; provided however, the Company will do so only where the increase in question is greater than 2% of the original price paid for the products or services (excluding add-ons, insurance, and taxes). Upon learning of the necessity to impose a surcharge in accordance with this section the Company will provide notice to you as soon as reasonably possible. Where the increase in price is greater than 10% of the original price of the applicable products or services (excluding add-ons, insurance and taxes), you may choose to either: (a) cancel the applicable booking without incurring any penalty (provided that the deposit shall remain non-refundable); or (b) accept the change of price; you must notify the Company of your choice within 14 days of receipt of notice of the increase or you will be deemed to have accepted the price change and will be liable for payment of the increase and subject to the provisions of these Terms concerning cancellation by you. From time-to-time the Company may offer reduced pricing on certain products or services. Reduced pricing applies only to new bookings. Bookings where payment of at least a deposit has been received by the Company are not entitled to any reduced pricing.
- Validity. All dates, itineraries and prices of trips are subject to change at any time and the current price will be quoted and confirmed at the time of booking, subject to any surcharges that may be levied in accordance these Terms. You acknowledge that you are responsible for keeping up to date on the specific details of your trip and any other products or services, including, but not limited to checking the Company’s website at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled date of trip departure, as minor changes may have been made after the time of booking.
- Airfare. Trip prices do not include international or other airfare unless expressly provided otherwise by the Company. The Company representative will quote the best price available for the travel dates requested at the time the quote is prepared. Quotes provide an estimate only and are not a firm price commitment by the Company representative or the applicable air carrier(s). The Company representative acts only as a sales agent for the applicable air carrier and the air carrier terms and conditions apply to the purchase and use of the air travel tickets. Please consult the air carrier’s applicable terms and conditions and conditions of carriage for complete information including applicable cancellation terms. The Company is not responsible for changes in air itineraries or flight times and does not provide advice or alerts regarding air travel tickets, flight status or delays.
- Cancellation by Participant. You may cancel your booking by notifying the Company representative with whom you made your booking, or if such person is unavailable, then by notifying another representative of the Company. Cancellation fees will be determined by the date on which notice of cancellation is received by the Company representative. If the notice of cancellation is received by the Company representative more than 90 days prior to the trip departure date, then the deposit shall be retained by the Company and any balance of the trip price then paid to the Company shall be refunded to you. If the notice of cancellation is received by the Company representative 30 to 90 days prior to the trip departure date, then 50% of the total trip price shall be retained by the Company and any balance of the trip price then paid to the Company shall be refunded to you. If the notice of cancellation is received by the Company representative less than 30 days prior to the trip departure date, the total trip price shall be retained by the Company and no amounts shall be refunded to you. In all cases, the deposit shall be non-refundable.
- Cancellation by Us. We may cancel a trip for any reason at any time up to 30 days prior to the scheduled date of departure. We may cancel a trip at any time prior to departure if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events, we determine in our sole discretion that it is not reasonably safe or viable for us to operate the planned itinerary. If we cancel your trip, you can transfer amounts paid to an alternate departure date or receive a full refund (less the deposit, which shall be retained by the Company). In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control, refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs. We are not responsible for any consequential losses or incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking, including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance excess, and non-refundable flights.
- Age Requirements. Anyone under the age of 18 years as of the scheduled trip departure date is considered to be a minor. Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times. One adult may accompany up to 2 minors. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Company representative, the minimum age for minors travelling on any trip is 12 years old. All bookings including a minor are subject to review and approval by the Company representative. If the consent of a parent, guardian or any other person is required by applicable law for any minor to travel, the accompanying adult is responsible for securing all such consents and documentation and ensuring that they and the minor(s) meet all legal requirements to travel and to enter into and depart from applicable countries and regions. Neither the Company, nor its employees, agents or contractors will be responsible for any fees, damages, or losses incurred as a result of any failure to secure necessary consents, permits, and approvals. Each adult on a booking with a minor or minor(s) is jointly and severally responsible for the behavior, well-being, supervision and monitoring of such minor(s), and jointly and severally accepts these Terms for and on behalf of any minor(s) on their booking, including all assumptions of risk and limitations of liability. The Company does not provide care services for minors and expressly disclaims any responsibility for chaperoning or controlling any minor(s). Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this paragraph, not all bookings and activities will necessarily be available to minors, or to those considered minors under applicable law. The Company reserves the right to impose minimum age restrictions for participating in bookings and activities as may be required by applicable law or as may be deemed appropriate by the Company in its reasonable judgment based on the nature of the booking or activity.
- Health Requirements. You are responsible for assessing whether a trip is suitable for you based on all relevant circumstances, including your current state of health, any pre-existing medical conditions, the physical requirements of the contemplated booking, the diseases and other medical risks associated with the location(s) of the booking, and the medical care available in the location(s) of the booking. You should consult with your physician to confirm your fitness for travel and participation in any planned activities. You should seek your physician’s advice on vaccinations and medical precautions. The Company and its employees, agents and contractors are not qualified to and do not provide medical advice. It is your sole responsibility to assess the risks and requirements of each aspect of the trip based on your own unique circumstances, limitations, fitness level and medical requirements. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and without imposing any obligation or liability on the Company, the Company reserves the right to deny you permission to travel or to participate in any aspect of a trip at any time and at your own risk and expense where the Company or its employees, agents or contractors determine in their sole discretion that your physical or mental condition renders you unfit for travel or that you represent a danger to yourself or others.
- Special Requirements. Any special requirements must be disclosed to the Company representative at the time of booking. The Company will use reasonable efforts to accommodate special requirements or requests but this is not always practicable given the nature of the destinations visited and availability of options outside a planned itinerary. Certain activities may be inaccessible to you if your mobility is limited in any way. All food allergies and dietary restrictions must be disclosed to the Company representative at the time of booking but the Company representative cannot guarantee that dietary needs or restrictions can be accommodated. No special requests or requirements shall form part of these Terms or the contract between you and the Company, and the Company shall not be liable for any failure to accommodate or fulfill such requests.
- Insurance Requirements. YOU MUST HAVE TRAVEL INSURANCE WITH A MINIMUM MEDICAL EVACUATION AND REPATRIATION COVERAGE OF $200,000 PER PERSON on each booking, covering all dates of travel for your booking. Such insurance must cover personal injury and emergency medical expenses. You must provide evidence of the existence of such insurance coverage at the time your trip departs. You will not be allowed to join the trip without evidence of the existence of such insurance coverage. You are strongly encouraged to extend your insurance coverage to include cancellation, curtailment, and all other expenses that may arise as a result of loss, damage, injury, delay or inconvenience while traveling. You acknowledge that insurance coverage is not included in the cost of any trip offered by the Company and that you are required to obtain separate coverage at your own cost and expense. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient coverage and comply with the terms of the applicable insurance plans. You are responsible for advising your insurer of the type of travel, destination(s) and activities included in your booking so that the insurer may provide appropriate coverage.
- Travel Documents. It is your responsibility to obtain information and to have in your possession all the required documentation and identification required for entry, departure and travel to each country or region. This includes a valid passport and all travel documents required by the relevant governmental authorities, including all visas, permits and certificates (including but not limited to vaccination or medical certificates) and insurance policies. You must have a passport that is valid 6 months after the last date of travel with the Company as set forth on your itinerary. You accept full responsibility for obtaining all such documents, visas and permits prior to the start of the trip, and you are solely responsible for the full amount of costs incurred as a result of missing or defective documentation. You agree that you are responsible for the full amount of any loss or expense incurred by the trip that is a direct result of your failure to secure or be in possession of proper travel documentation, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company for all such loss and expense. The Company does not provide advice on travel documents and makes no representations or warrantees as to the accuracy or completeness of any information provided on visas, vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage, or special equipment and you agree that the Company is not responsible for any errors or omissions in this information.
- Flexibility. You acknowledge that the nature of guided travel requires flexibility and that you will permit reasonable alterations to products, services or itineraries by the Company. The route, schedules, accommodations, activities, amenities and mode of transportation are subject to change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances or events outside the control of the Company (including but not limited to Force Majeure, illness, mechanical breakdown, flight cancellations, strikes, political events and entry or border difficulties). No reimbursements, discounts or refunds will be issued for services that are missed or unused after departure due to no fault of the Company, including your removal from a trip because of your negligence or breach of these Terms.
- Changes Made by Us. The Company may modify your itinerary where reasonably required. If the Company makes a change affecting at least 1 in 5 days of the itinerary or which materially affects the character of a product or service in its entirety (a “Material Change”), the Company will provide notice to you as soon as reasonably possible, provided that there is sufficient time to do so before departure. If a Material Change is made more than 14 days before departure, you may choose to: (i) accept the Material Change and proceed with the amended product or service; (ii) book another product or service of equal or greater value, if available (you will be responsible for paying any difference in price); (iii) book another product or service of lesser value, if available (with a refund payable to you for the difference in price); or (iv) cancel the amended product or service and receive a full refund (less the deposit, which shall be retained by the Company) for the applicable product or service (a refund is not available for other products or services booked which are not subject to a Material Change); you must notify the Company of your choice within 7 days of receiving notice or you will be deemed to accept the amended itinerary. Once a trip has departed, itinerary changes may be necessary as a result of unforeseen circumstances, operational concerns, or concerns for your health, safety, enjoyment or comfort. Any changes are at the sole discretion of the Company. You acknowledge that you must have reasonable financial resources to cover incidental expenses during all travel with the Company, whether or not such expenses arise from a change of itinerary, and the Company is not liable for your failure to prepare adequately for travel and unforeseen circumstances which may arise during travel. The Company will not be liable for any indirect and or consequential losses associated with any changes to a booking or itinerary.
- Changes Made by You. You are responsible for ensuring that information provided to the Company is full, complete, accurate, and up-to-date. Any changes to your name on any booking are subject to the Company’s approval. Any changes to a booking depend on availability and are subject to the Company’s approval and these Terms. Any extra costs incurred for making the change will be charged to you along with an administrative fee equal to 3% of the total trip price. Cancellation of any trip, product or service included in a booking will not be considered a change for purposes of this section and will be governed by the applicable cancellation terms. No changes are permitted to be made by you for any booking within 14 days of the scheduled trip departure date for the applicable booking.
- Acceptance of Risk. You acknowledge that travel and the products and services offered by the Company may involve a significant amount of risk to your health, safety and well-being. By traveling with the Company you acknowledge that YOU HAVE CONSIDERED ALL POTENTIAL RISKS TO YOUR HEALTH, SAFETY AND WELL-BEING. BY BOOKING YOUR TRIP, YOU ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RISK AND RELEASE THE COMPANY AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, FROM ALL MANNER OF CLAIMS, DEMANDS, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION, SUITS, PROCEEDINGS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, PENALTIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) ARISING FROM ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES OR INJURIES OR DEATH RESULTING FROM RISKS INHERENT IN TRAVEL, VISITING FOREIGN DESTINATIONS, AND PARTICIPATING IN ADVENTUROUS ACTIVITIES SUCH AS THOSE INCLUDED IN TRIP ITINERARIES OR OTHERWISE OFFERED BY THE COMPANY. You acknowledge that the degree and nature of personal risk involved depends on the products or services booked and the location(s) in which a product or service operates, and that there may be a significant degree of personal risk involved in participating, particularly participating in physical activities, travel to remote locations, carriage by watercraft, participation in “extreme sports” or other high-risk activities, or travel to countries with developing infrastructure. Standards of hygiene, accommodation and transport in certain countries where trips take place are often lower than the standards you may reasonably expect in your home country or region. You agree that the Company is not responsible for providing information or guidance with respect to local customs, weather conditions, specific safety concerns, physical challenges or laws in effect in any locations where a trip, product or service is operated. You acknowledge you have considered the potential risks, dangers and challenges and your own personal capabilities and needs, and you expressly assume the risks associated with travel under such conditions.
You must at all times strictly comply with all applicable laws and regulations of all countries and regions. Should you fail to comply with the above or commit any illegal act when on trip or, if in the opinion of the Company, your behavior is causing or is likely to cause danger, distress or material annoyance to others, the Company may terminate your travel arrangements on any product or service immediately at your expense and without any liability on the Company’s part. You will not be entitled to any refund for unused or missed services or costs incurred as a result of termination of your travel arrangements, including, without limitation, return travel, accommodations, meals, and incidentals.
You are responsible for any and all costs (including repair, replacement and cleaning fees) and expenses incurred by the Company or the Company’s suppliers for property damage, destruction or theft caused by you while on a trip. You agree to immediately report any pre-existing damage to a representative of the Company and staff of the accommodation, transportation service, or facility as soon as possible upon discovery.
You agree to take all prudent measures in relation to your own safety while on a trip, including, but not limited to, the proper use of safety devices (including seatbelts, harnesses, flotation devices and helmets) and obeying all posted signs and oral or written warnings regarding health and safety. Neither the Company nor its Third-Party Suppliers (as defined herein) shall be liable for loss or damages caused by your failure to comply with safety instructions or warnings.
You agree to bring any complaints to the Company as soon as possible in order to provide the Company with the opportunity to properly address such complaint. You agree to inform your tour leader or another representative of the Company directly. The Company assumes no liability for complaints that are not timely and properly brought to the attention of the Company and cannot resolve or attempt to resolve complaints until proper notice is provided. ANY COMPLAINT MADE AFTER THE COMPLETION OF A TRIP MUST BE RECEIVED IN WRITING BY THE COMPANY WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE LAST DAY OF TRAVEL OF THE BOOKING IN QUESTION OR SHALL BE DEEMED WAIVED.
- No Liability for Third-Party Suppliers. The Company makes arrangements with accommodation providers, activity providers, airlines, cruise lines, coach companies, transfer operators, shore excursion operators, tour and local guides, and other independent parties (each a “Third-Party Supplier” and collectively, “Third-Party Suppliers”) to provide you with some or all of the components of your booking. Third-Party Suppliers may also engage the services of local operators and sub-contractors. Although the Company takes reasonable care in selecting Third-Party Suppliers, the Company is unable to control Third-Party Suppliers, does not supervise Third-Party Suppliers, and therefore cannot and will not be responsible for their acts or omissions. Any services provided by Third-Party Suppliers are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by such Third-Party Suppliers and their liability is limited by their tariffs, conditions of carriage, tickets and vouchers and international conventions and agreements that govern the provision of their services, which may limit or exclude liability of the Third-Party Supplier. You acknowledge that Third-Party Suppliers operate in compliance with the applicable laws of the countries in which they operate and the Company does not warrant that any Third-Party Supplier is in compliance with the laws of your country of residence or any other jurisdiction.
THE COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE AND WILL NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION, SUITS, PROCEEDINGS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, PENALTIES, COSTS OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) ARISING OUT OF INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, UPSET, DISAPPOINTMENT, DISTRESS OR FRUSTRATION, WHETHER PHYSICAL OR MENTAL, RESULTING FROM THE ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY PARTY OTHER THAN THE COMPANY AND ITS EMPLOYEES. The Company will not be liable for the acts or omissions, whether negligent or otherwise, of Third-Party Suppliers or any independent contractors.
- Optional Matters. The term “Optional Matters” refers to any activity, transportation, meal, product or service not expressly included in the trip itinerary or price of the trip. Optional Matters are not part of the trip. You agree that any assistance given by the Company’s representative(s) in arranging, selecting, or booking any Optional Matters is purely at your request and the Company makes no representations or warranties (all of which are expressly disclaimed by the Company) and expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever arising from participation in Optional Matters or any information provided by any representative of the Company regarding any Optional Matters. You fully and forever release and discharge the Company from all manner of claims, demands, actions, causes of action, suits, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, penalties, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising from any damages, loss of enjoyment, inconvenience, or injuries or death related to or arising from participation in or booking of Optional Matters. You acknowledge and agree that any liability for loss, damages, death, personal injury, illness, emotional distress, mental suffering or psychological injury or loss of or damage to property associated with Optional Matters is the sole responsibility of the third party providing that service or activity.
- Limitation of Liability. The Company and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective employees, representatives, affiliates, officers, directors, successors, and assigns shall not be liable for (i) any damage to, or loss of, property or injury to, or death of, persons occasioned directly or indirectly by an act or omission of any other provider, including but not limited to any defect in any aircraft, watercraft, or vehicle operated or provided by such other provider; or (ii) any loss or damage due to delay, cancellation, or disruption in any manner caused by the laws, regulations, acts or failures to act, demands, orders, or interpositions of any government or any subdivision or agent thereof, or by acts of God, strikes, fire, flood, war, rebellion, terrorism, insurrection, sickness, quarantine, epidemics, theft, or any other cause(s) beyond their control. You knowingly and intelligently waive any claim against the Company for any such loss, damage, injury, or death. In the event that any loss, death, injury or illness is caused by the negligent acts or omissions of the Company or of any Third-Party Suppliers of any services which form part of the booking contract, the Company limits its liability, where applicable by all applicable international conventions. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary elsewhere in these Terms, the Company will not under any circumstances be liable to you for any loss or anticipated loss of profit, loss of enjoyment, loss of revenue, loss of use, loss of contract or other opportunity nor for any other consequential or indirect loss or damage of a similar nature.
For claims not involving personal injury, death or illness, any liability the Company may incur for the negligent acts or omissions of the Company or its employees, agents, contractors and suppliers will be limited to a maximum of the price which you paid for the applicable trip, not including insurance premiums and administration charges; provided, however, that any liability of the Company for loss or damage to luggage and other personal property will under no circumstances exceed $1,000.00. The Company will not at any time be liable for any loss of or damage to valuables of any nature in excess of an aggregate of $1,000 per trip for all luggage and other personal property. You agree that you will be precluded from making a double recovery by making the same claims and seeking recovery against the Company and its suppliers, contractors or other third parties.
- Force Majeure. The Company will not be liable in any way for death, bodily injury, illness, damage, delay or other loss or detriment to person or property, or financial costs both direct and indirect incurred, or for the Company’s failure to commence, perform or complete any duty owed to you if such death, delay, bodily injury (including emotional distress or injury), illness, damage or other loss or detriment to person or property is caused by or results directly or indirectly from an act of God, war or war-like operations, mechanical breakdowns, terrorist activities or threat thereof, civil commotions, labor difficulties, interference by authorities, political disturbance, howsoever and wheresoever any of the same may arise or be caused, riot, insurrection and government restraint, fire, extreme weather or any other cause whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Company, or any event which the Company or the Third-Party Supplier of services, even with all due care, could not foresee (each of the foregoing being individual and collectively, a “Force Majeure”).
- Images and Marketing. You agree that, while participating in any trip, images, photos or videos may be taken by other participants, the Company or its representatives that may contain or feature you. You consent to any such images, photos and videos being taken and grant a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to the Company, its employees, contractors, sub-contractors and assigns, to reproduce such images, photos and videos for any purpose whatsoever (including marketing, promotions and the creation of promotional materials by or with sub-licensees), in any medium whatsoever, whether currently known or hereafter devised, without any further obligation or compensation payable to you.
- Severability. In the event 1 or more of the provisions of these Terms should, for any reason, be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provisions of these Terms, and these Terms shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision had never been contained herein.
- Successors. These Terms will inure to the benefit of and be binding upon you, all persons for whom you have booked a trip, and the Company, and each of their respective heirs, legal and personal representatives, executors, estate trustees, successors and assigns.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue. These Terms and your confirmed contract with the Company shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. Any action or proceeding arising from or in connection with these Terms or your confirmed contract with the Company shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in the State of Maryland; and you, the persons for whom you have booked a trip, and the Company each hereby irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts; provided, however, that the foregoing shall not limit the rights of the parties to obtain execution of a judgment in any other jurisdiction.
- Amendments. The Company reserves the right to update or alter these Terms at any time, and will post the amended Terms on the Company’s website at http://www.livalit.com. Any amendment will take effect 10 days after being posted to the Company’s website. An up-to-date copy of these Terms, as amended, may be accessed at any time on the Company’s website and will be sent to you upon written request to the Company. You are deemed to have accepted any amendments to these Terms on the date that is 10 days after their posting on the Company’s website. The Company recommends that you refer to the Terms prior to travel to familiarize yourself with the most up-to-date version available.